Professional Ghostwriting Services
Have you ever dreamed of writing a book? If you’re reading this, you probably have. You may have had thoughts in your head that you wanted translated into print, only there were a few problems.
Maybe you lacked confidence in your writing skills, even though you had the perfect picture of how you wanted it all to appear. Maybe you found the publishing process to daunting to tackle. Or maybe, like most other people who had dreams of writing their own book, you were simply too busy to take on the task.
Thanks to our professional ghostwriting services, you can now turn your dream of writing a book into a reality, as we specialize in eliminating any obstacles that may have been holding you back, so you can finally publish your own paperback.
We’ve developed a personalized approach to walk you through each and every part of the ghostwriting and publishing process. Whether you’re seeking a consultant, industry expert, editor, or ghostwriter, we’ll make sure you find exactly what you’re looking for.
Here’s a list of the ghostwriting services we provide:
- Extensive availability from our very first interaction, whether it be by phone or email, to ensure that all of your project’s needs are met to your standards.
- One-on-one interviews to learn more about you, as well as your book idea.
- Follow-up research that covers every possible facet pertaining to your book.
- Meticulous outlining to give you a clear picture of how your book will appear once it’s finished.
- Original and unique content produced by our ghostwriters once all interviews and research are complete.
- Feedback sessions to include any revisions you desire.
- Precise editing to eliminate any possibility of errors in your book.
- Professional formatting to give your book the look and feel of a New York Times Best Seller, from the pages to the book cover.
- Publishing help, via traditional methods or self-publishing.
- Matching you with a literary agent to help get your book out to the masses that are currently waiting to read it.
Ghostwriter for Hire
Are you still on the fence about taking the leap to write your own book with our professional ghostwriting services? If so, you’re certainly not alone, as that lengthy list above can still make the entire process seem too intimidating to overcome.
To ease your fears, here’s what the typical ghostwriting process involves once you contact us to help make your literary dreams come true:
- You fill out our questionnaire detailing all of your goals.
- After our writing team reviews your questionnaire, we hold our initial interview to get to know each other better.
- We begin researching your book topic to include all relevant information from A to Z.
- We start outlining your book with your input, either virtually or in-person.
- The writer chosen for your book will start preparing the draft, approximately 10 pages at a time.
- Each draft will be revised to your liking, and here’s where your book really starts to flow and take shape.
- Our team of editors and consultants will provide professional analysis of the book as it gets written.
- The final draft will be prepared.
- The final draft will be edited to ensure there are no errors.
- The final draft will be reviewed by the editor and you to ensure it meets your expectations.
- We will start targeting literary agents.
- The dream becomes a reality as your book becomes published.
Are you now ready to put your thoughts onto paper? Contact us now to get your personalized ghostwriting consultation before you let any self-doubt get the best of you once again.