Are you getting the most bang for your online marketing buck? If you’re not using a full set of tracking and reporting tools to analyze your investment, the answer to that is a big, fat no.
Who’s visiting your site? How are they behaving once they get there? What about the visitors who buy? What are they like? If you can’t answer those questions in detail, you need J&J’s reporting and analytics services to answer them all. Once you do that, you’ll be able to make the proper changes that will improve your marketing ROI and boost your bottom line.
The only way to make informed business decisions when it comes to your online marketing strategy is to have detailed performance tracking at your disposal. Without it, you’re virtually in the dark as to what must be done to make positive changes that will improve your marketing campaigns, increase your conversion rates, maximize your overall ROI, and more.
Is setting up a solid reporting and analytics framework enough to accomplish your goals? No, as you need to continuously make refinements that will get you leads, help you convert them, and increase your sales. At J&J, we’ll not only set you up with a customized analytics and reporting framework, we’ll also guide you every step of the way to ensure you make the right refinements to put your business on the fast track to success.
One of the biggest problems with many reporting and analytics solutions is that they’re hard to read and even harder to understand. Unless you are well-versed in them, you won’t know what to do with the data that’s presented to you. J&J offers easy-to-read reports that take the difficulty out of analysis so you can focus your efforts on making smart and simple marketing decisions.
While some may offer a slew of reports and statistics to make their solution seem comprehensive, such an offering only complicates things. J&J focuses on quality reporting and analytics, not quantity, so you can get the bits and pieces of information you need without having to suffer from information overload. We believe that the simpler the process, the easier it is to take action that leads to positive results.
Here’s just a sampling of the core reporting and analytics J&J offers to help you understand the impact of each of your online marketing moves:
- SEO optimization – Which marketing strategy is giving you the best results – organic search engine rankings, pay-per-click ads, etc.? Knowing this makes it easier to select the right keywords and more.
- Content and navigation efficiency – Is your site user-friendly? Which pages or links receive the most attention from visitors? This area of analysis helps you optimize conversion by seeing which layouts, designs, and content are most effective.
- Sales analysis – Are customers abandoning shopping carts on your site? Do some of your product descriptions need tweaking? Are certain promotions not yielding sales? Find out exactly where your sales process needs to improve.
- Online marketing performance – Is your email marketing campaign up to snuff? Are you wasting too much time and money with certain online advertising avenues? Should you institute an affiliate program or partner up with others in your industry? Here is where you learn how to avoid expensive mistakes and how to scale your business via proper online marketing decisions.
- Customer analysis – Are you targeting the right people? Who should you target instead? The answer to those questions could mean the difference between the life and death of your business. We’ll show you the precise metrics to help you answer them with ease.
Are you ready to take the guesswork out of your business’ online marketing moves? Contact us now to take advantage of our professional reporting and analytics services so you can make your next marketing move a clear and correct one.